Fruit raita is a perfect side dish for indian food. Recipe uses fruits like apple, banana, grapes, orange with curd, spices and mint leaves.
- You can use any seasonal fruits you like.
- Use fresh curd. Sour curd won't taste good in this raita.
- Refrigerate fruit raita. It tastes better cold.
- I don't add sugar in this raita as fruits add in the required sweetness. You can add a pinch of sugar if you want a sweeter raita.
- Some people don't eat pudina and kala namak while fasting. You can skip pudina in that case and use sendha namak instead of kala namak.
Other Raita Recipes by MumMumTime.
MumMumTime Recipes on YouTube.