Watermelon Slushie Recipe
Watermelon Slushie Recipe of an icy drink to enjoy hydrating watermelon during soaring temperatures. Perfect cooling drink.
- Approx 2 and half cup watermelon pieces
- Approx 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp kala namak himalayan black salt
Add frozen pieces of watermelon, lemon juice, and black salt in a mixer.
Blend until the watermelon pieces are crushed.
Transfer to a glass and serve immediately.
- You can add sugar syrup or powdered sugar if you don't find the slushie sweet enough.
- If you are making the slushie for toddlers or younger kids you may need to take out all the seeds carefully before you freeze the watermelon pieces. Else, it's alright if some watermelon seeds remain in the slushie.
- Avoid serving slushies in plastic cups as plastic leaches harmful chemicals when heated or frozen.