Mint Lemonade Recipe
Refreshing lemonade recipe, made using lemons, mint, ginger, and club soda. Serve chilled with ice cubes to beat the heat.
- Half cup mint leaves
- Approx. 2 tbsp ginger pieces (from 1-inch ginger)
- Lemon juice from 1 lemon (4-5 tbsp)
- 4-5 tbsp sugar syrup
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan black salt (kala namak)
- Club soda (soda water/sparkling water)
Add mint leaves, ginger pieces, and 2 tbsp water in a mixer jar, and blend.
Strain the mint-ginger mixture using a strainer.
Add 6-7 ice cubes in a glass.
Add 4 tbsp mint juice, lemon juice, sugar syrup, and black salt. Mix well.
Add club soda till the glass fills up.
Serve chilled before the ice melts.
- Make sugar syrup the same way as described in the classic lemonade recipe.
- Stevia extract is an excellent, healthy alternative to sugar if you want to avoid sugar or it's harmful substitutes like Aspartame. Make sure to buy alcohol-free one.